Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
1) Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number
2) Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and country of residence
3) Travel information, such as your travel dates, destinations, and flight and hotel preferences
4) Financial information, such as your credit card number and billing address
5) Other information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your interests and hobbies
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to provide you with our services, such as booking flights and hotels, and to improve your overall experience with our website and services. We may also use your information to:
1) Send you marketing and promotional materials, such as email newsletters and special offers.
2) Conduct research and analysis to improve our services.
3) Prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
4) Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
1) Travel providers, such as airlines, hotels, and tour operators, in order to book your travel arrangements
2) Payment processors, in order to process your credit card payments
3) Third-party service providers, such as email marketing providers and website analytics providers, in order to help us provide our services and improve our website.
4) Law enforcement and other government agencies, as required by law
5) We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for their own marketing purposes.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
1) You can opt out of receiving marketing and promotional materials from us by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email we send you.
2) You can request to access, correct, or delete your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com
We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or destruction. However, no security system is perfect, and we cannot guarantee the complete security of your personal information.