CHOPTA TUNGNATH DEORITAL TREK - 12th May
Availability: 12 Seats Available
Day 0 – Delhi to Chopta Via Rishikesh (Overnight journey)
The group will assemble at the pickup point at 09:00 PM. After a brief introduction session given by the Trip captain, we will head towards Chopta. En route, we’ll be traversing the confluence of the Ganga river with breathtaking views of Devprayag, and Rudraprayag.
Note: The pickup point would be Akshardham Metro Station.
Day 1 – Reach Chopta I Check-in to camps
Upon arrival, we will check into our campsites at Chopta and unwind ourselves in the lap of nature. The rest of the day is at leisure but we will be indulging in some exciting group bonding activities. In the evening, we will have dinner followed by an overnight stay in the camps.
Day 2 – Trek from Chopta to Tungnath Chandrashila
After early morning breakfast, we’ll start our trek from Chopta to Chandrashila summit. The first checkpoint will be covered upon reaching Tungnath Temple which is the highest Shiva Temple in the World. At an altitude of 12, 110 ft, the Chandrashila top offers majestic views of Nandadevi, Trisul, Kedar Peak, Bandarpunch, and Chaukhamba peaks. After spending some time at the top, marveling at the beauty of the Himalayas, we will head back to Chopta. Dinner followed by overnight stay in Chopta.
Day 3 – Visit Deoria Tal I Departure (overnight journey)
After early morning breakfast, we’ll check out of our campsites and drive towards Sari Village. Upon our arrival, we’ll start a trek to Deoria Tal which is a pristine lake popular for offering beautiful reflections of the Chaukhamba peaks on its glass-like surface. Afterward, we’ll board an overnight Tempo Traveler/SUV and start our return journey to Delhi.
Day 4: Delhi Arrival I Trip Ends
We will reach Delhi early in the morning. The group will dissemble and part ways with fond memories. Trip ends.
Availability: 12 Seats Available
Share the Trip :
- Transportation: In Tempo Traveller/SUV from Delhi to Delhi.
- Accommodations: 02 Nights accommodation in camps at Chopta
- Meal Plan: 6 Meals (From Day 1 Lunch to Day 3 Breakfast.
- Trip lead
- Driver allowances & Night charges and all required permits.
- Toll taxes and other state taxes
- First Aid Kits
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delay travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Landslides, Roadblocks, and other natural calamities.
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs)
- Floaters or Sandals
- High ankeled shoes/hiking shoes
- Thermals (top and bottom)
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- 1 Pair of Woollen Socks
- 1 Poncho
- Quick dry towel
- Basic toiletries
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Cold cream & sun screen (SPF 4+)
- Water bottle 1 Lt
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Personal basic medical kit
- Mobile charger / Power bank
- Travel laundry bag
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Ofcourse, travel solo with a group of like-minded solo travelers or just with yourself alone to a new destination, TripNaari will take care of everything
TripNaari is a women-oriented travel company, specialized in providing handcrafted travel services for women of all ethnicities and ages. The services include group tours, customized tours for solo travelers, group of friends or family members.
Most of our Group tours are kids friendly. Kindly connect with any of our Tour Consultants to get a confirmation and cost details if not mentioned on our website.
For each and every destination, costs may vary. The entry and vehicle parking fee starts from Rs.50/- to Rs.300/- each places. You can carry Rs.2,000/- for your meals, sightseeing, entry, parking, guide charges, activities like Boating, Adventure activities and shopping.
The tour leaders are capable enough to handle any situations and proper attention will be given throughout the tour. In case you get admitted in hospital, you will not be able to join further places because of fixed itinerary for a group tour and no refund will be initiated. Hospital expenses and stay at hotel will be paid by the customer directly. However, we will make sure that you are well prepared for the tour and instructions will be given accordingly.
Though, the itinerary will be the same, there could be slight changes if the weather becomes extreme or unfavourable for the tour. Alternative options will be given
You will have to inform us as soon as possible, with additional pick-up charges (if the timings are not matching with the earlier scheduled timings. Also, early check-in at hotel is not allowed.
Yes, keep on munching and keep yourself hydrated. Drinking and smoking is strictly prohibited.
WANT TO TAVEL WITH YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY ?
We would Love to Plan Your Trip, Do fill the form below to help you out.