KASOL KHEERGANGA TREK - 26 May
Availability: 12 Seats Available
Day 0 – Drive from Delhi to Kasol (Overnight journey)
The group will assemble at the pickup point at 5 PM. We’ll meet the trip captains and a small tour briefing session would also be provided. Afterward, we’ll start our overnight journey towards Kasol which is a tiny hamlet in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh known for its pristine river streams and lush green forests.
Note: The pickup point will be Majnu Ka Tila.
Day 1 – Hike to Chalal I Café hopping
Upon arrival in Kasol, we will check in to our designated hotel where we’ll have lunch. Afterward, we’ll hike towards Chalal which is a quaint village that offers beautiful views of the entire Parvati Valley. After spending some peaceful hours surrounded by nature, we’ll head back. In the evening, we will visit the Local market, and indulge in Cafe Hopping to explore the array of cafes that Kasol has to offer. Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Kasol.
Day 2 – Kasol to Kheerganga (12 KMS, 5 Hours of trek)
After early morning breakfast, a briefing session by the trek leader sharing all the necessary details about the Kheerganga trek would be provided. Afterward, we’ll head out for Barshaini, which is the starting point for the trek. The trail to Kheerganga is adorned by coniferous forests with the Parvati river flowing alongside. The trek is popular for picturesque view of the entire valley as well as the hot springs that awaits trekker at the top. We’ll check into our campsites once we’ve reached the top and then enjoy one of the most beautiful views of our lives. The rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner followed by an overnight stay in camps.
Day 3 – Back to Kasol I Depart for Delhi (overnight journey)
After early morning breakfast, we’ll check out of our campsite and descent back down to Barshaini. En route, we’d visit the holy Manikaran Gurudwara. Upon reaching Barshaini, we’ll head back to Kasol. We’ll board an overnight bus for our return journey to Delhi.
Note: The visit to Manikaran Gurudwara is subject to time.
Day 4: Delhi Arrival I Trip Ends
We will reach Delhi early in the morning. The group will dissemble and part ways with fond memories. Trip ends.
Availability: 12 Seats Available
Share the Trip :
- Transportation: In Tempo Traveler from Delhi to Delhi.
- Accommodations: 01 night accommodation in hotel and 01 night in camp
- Meal Plan: 5 Meals (Starting from Day 1 Lunch to Day 3 Breakfast)
- Trip lead
- Driver allowances & Night charges and all required permits.
- Toll taxes and other state taxes
- Surface transport from Kasol to Barshaini and back
- First Aid Kits
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delay travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation from Manali or Srinagar.
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Landslides, Roadblocks, and other natural calamities.
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs)
- Floaters or Sandals
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- Outdoor Shoes
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks
- 1 Poncho
- Quick dry towel
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Cold cream & sun screen (SPF 4+)
- Water bottle 1 Lt
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Personal basic medical kit
- Mobile charger / Power bank
- Travel laundry bag
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Ofcourse, travel solo with a group of like-minded solo travelers or just with yourself alone to a new destination, TripNaari will take care of everything
TripNaari is a women-oriented travel company, specialized in providing handcrafted travel services for women of all ethnicities and ages. The services include group tours, customized tours for solo travelers, group of friends or family members.
Most of our Group tours are kids friendly. Kindly connect with any of our Tour Consultants to get a confirmation and cost details if not mentioned on our website.
For each and every destination, costs may vary. The entry and vehicle parking fee starts from Rs.50/- to Rs.300/- each places. You can carry Rs.2,000/- for your meals, sightseeing, entry, parking, guide charges, activities like Boating, Adventure activities and shopping.
The tour leaders are capable enough to handle any situations and proper attention will be given throughout the tour. In case you get admitted in hospital, you will not be able to join further places because of fixed itinerary for a group tour and no refund will be initiated. Hospital expenses and stay at hotel will be paid by the customer directly. However, we will make sure that you are well prepared for the tour and instructions will be given accordingly.
Though, the itinerary will be the same, there could be slight changes if the weather becomes extreme or unfavourable for the tour. Alternative options will be given
You will have to inform us as soon as possible, with additional pick-up charges (if the timings are not matching with the earlier scheduled timings. Also, early check-in at hotel is not allowed.
Yes, keep on munching and keep yourself hydrated. Drinking and smoking is strictly prohibited.
WANT TO TAVEL WITH YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY ?
We would Love to Plan Your Trip, Do fill the form below to help you out.