KERALA WOMEN GROUP TOUR – 28th September to 2nd October 2023
Availability: 10 Seats Available
Day 1: Arrive in Kochi
Pick up from Ernakulam Station at 11 AM and Kochi Airport at 12 Noon. Check-in and freshen up at the hotel before you start the city tour. Start the trip visiting Fort Kochi, Mattancherry side of the city, famous for its many Dutch, Portuguese and British palaces that have now been converted into museums. Also visit the Jew Street and the Paradesi Synagogue.
You can now return to the city limits where you can visit Kerala Folklore museum where you can learn more about the culture and heritage of God’s Own Country. The Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica and St Francis Church too, are must-visits, popular for their architecture as well as a serene and spiritual ambience. Overnight at Kochi.
Note: Early or late pick up from Station or Airport, apart from the scheduled pick-up time, will be Rs.1,000/- per head.
Day 2: Kochi to Munnar (4 Hours), Stay: Munnar
After breakfast, proceed towards Munnar on the way visit Cheeyapara or Valara Waterfalls. Check-in and overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar Sightseeing, Stay: Munnar
After breakfast, visit Echo Point, Kundala Lake, Kundala Dam, Mattupetty Lake & Mattupetty Dam, Munnar Boating, Munnar Tea museum & Tea factory, Pothamedu View Point, Hydel Park, Photo Shooting Points, Rajamalai Eravikulam National Park. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 4: Munnar to Allepey (4.5 hours), Stay: Allepey Houseboat
After breakfast check-out and proceed to Allepey houseboat. Check-in at 12 pm and overnight stay with meals onboard. Overnight at Allepey Houseboat.
Day 5: Allepey to Kochi departure
After breakfast at 8 am, check-out and proceed towards Kochi airport/ Ernakulam railway station and drop in the evening.
Availability: 10 Seats Available
Share the Trip :
- Vehicle (Tempo Traveller/similar) for pickup and drop from Kochi Airport/Ernakulam railway station, all sightseeing, land transfer.
- Driver allowance, toll, hotel parking, road tax, fuel charge, night halt.
- Breakfast (04) at Munnar and Kochi
- All meals at Allepey Housebaot
- Double sharing room (Twin beds are subject to availability)
- 3 Star hotel accommodation/Deluxe houseboat
- Trip leader
- Any airfare, train fare, overland journey which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Camera fees, and cost of all other optional activities like Boating, Trekking and similar activities
- Entry fees as per the itinerary (INR 2,000/- additional)
- Lunch and Dinner at Kochi & Munnar, water bottle, any meals during road journey (INR 3,000/- additional)
- Tips/gratuities for driver and local guide (as a genuine gesture towards their service)
- Any medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Hard Drinks, laundry, soft drinks, porter service, meals apart from the meals mentioned in the packages.
- A rucksack of a minimum of 60L and small a backpack or trolly bag
- A backpack rain cover
- 1 warm jacket,1 fleece jacket, Shawl
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable)
- 4 pair of socks
- A pair of shoes with good grip and insulation
- A rain jacket or Umbrella
- Cotton dress, shorts, T shirts
- Glucose powder, Tablets for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness, Dettol
- Bandages, Cotton, Crepe bandage, Strepsils, Sprain relief spray, Odomos
- Any personal medication advised by the doctor
- Toiletry kit
- UV protected sunglasses
- Sunscreen minimum of spf 40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- Power bank, Mobile charger
- Towels, Slippers or flip flops
- Extra cash (INR 8,000/- approx) for entry fees, lunch, dinner, activities, tips, shopping etc.
Ofcourse, travel solo with a group of like-minded solo travelers or just with yourself alone to a new destination, TripNaari will take care of everything
TripNaari is a women-oriented travel company, specialized in providing handcrafted travel services for women of all ethnicities and ages. The services include group tours, customized tours for solo travelers, group of friends or family members.
Most of our Group tours are kids friendly. Kindly connect with any of our Tour Consultants to get a confirmation and cost details if not mentioned on our website.
For each and every destination, costs may vary. The entry and vehicle parking fee starts from Rs.50/- to Rs.300/- each places. You can carry Rs.5,000/- for your meals, sightseeing, entry, parking, guide charges, activities like Boating, Adventure activities and shopping.
The tour leaders are capable enough to handle any situations and proper attention will be given throughout the tour. In case you get admitted in hospital, you will not be able to join further places because of fixed itinerary for a group tour and no refund will be initiated. Hospital expenses and stay at hotel will be paid by the customer directly. However, we will make sure that you are well prepared for the tour and instructions will be given accordingly.
Though, the itinerary will be the same, there could be slight changes if the weather becomes extreme or unfavourable for the tour. Alternative options will be given
You will have to inform us as soon as possible, with additional pick-up charges (if the timings are not matching with the earlier scheduled timings. Also, early check-in at hotel is not allowed.
Yes, keep on munching and keep yourself hydrated. Drinking and smoking is strictly prohibited.
We just want to assure you that, all the tour leaders irrespective of their gender, are well experienced and well aware of the places, and safe to travel with. In case there is any change, you will be notified at the earliest.
You will get proper food suitable for terrain like Ladakh, Meghalaya, plain areas etc like Bread, Jam, Poori Sabzi, Eggs, lunch and dinner with dal, rice, salad, roti etc.
Kindly connect with any of our Tour Consultants to get a confirmation on this and cost details if not mentioned on our website. However, places like Ladakh, Arunachal, Meghalaya do not have single rooms due to limited accommodations.
No, there will not be any refund. We request you to be on time everyday and follow the instructions given by the leader.
Yes, we can provide the same on request. (in case GST included)
Mostly, there are Solar Geyser available throughout the year. In case, there is a shortage of electricity or rainy weather, the staffs will help you with Hot water whenever required.
Networks are mostly available during the starting of the tour. You may find difficulties in finding network while on trek.
In case of any emergency, we will update you on a regular basis. We will be extra careful throughout the tour as well.
WANT TO TAVEL WITH YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY ?
We would Love to Plan Your Trip, Do fill the form below to help you out.