MANALI KASOL WOMEN GROUP TOUR - 26th May
Availability: 12 Seats Available
Day 0: DELHI TO MANALI | OVERNIGHT JOURNEY
The group will assemble at the pick-up point by 07:00 PM. We’ll meet the team captains and a small tour briefing session will be conducted. After which, we’ll head out on an overnight journey to Manali.
*The pickup point would be Majnu Ka Tila (tentative).
Day 1: MANALI ARRIVAL I DAY AT LEISURE
We will reach Manali early in the morning. Post-check-in, the rest of the day is at leisure. Travelers are advised to indulge in cafe hopping, local sightseeing, and more. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 2: MANALI TO KASOL VIA ATAL TUNNEL
After breakfast, check-out and visit Atal Tunnel and after lunch proceed towards Kasol. Overnight stay.
Day 3: KASOL – MANIKARAN – DEPARTURE I OVERNIGHT JOURNEY
Early in the morning we will proceed for a small trek. Post breakfast, check-out and visit Manikaran. In the evening proceed for an overnight journey to Delhi.
Day 4: DELHI ARRIVAL | TOUR ENDS
The group will reach Delhi and part ways with fond memories. End of Tour.
Availability: 12 Seats Available
Share the Trip :
- Transportation in Tempo Traveler from Delhi to Delhi.
- Accommodations: On double/triple sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Meal Plan: 02 Breakfasts
- Driver Allowances & Night Charges
- Trip leader
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delay travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation from Manali or Srinagar.
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Landslides, Roadblocks, and other natural calamities.
- Any other services not specified above in inclusions.
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs)
- Floaters or Sandals
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket
- 1 Pair of Thermal
- Outdoor Shoes
- 3 Quick Dry Tees
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks
- 1 Poncho
- Quick dry towel
- Sun cap
- Lip Balm
- Cold cream & sun screen (SPF 4+)
- Water bottle 1 Lt
- Bag for all your Toiletries
- Personal basic medical kit
- Mobile charger / Power bank
- Travel laundry bag
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses)
Ofcourse, travel solo with a group of like-minded solo travelers or just with yourself alone to a new destination, TripNaari will take care of everything
TripNaari is a women-oriented travel company, specialized in providing handcrafted travel services for women of all ethnicities and ages. The services include group tours, customized tours for solo travelers, group of friends or family members.
Most of our Group tours are kids friendly. Kindly connect with any of our Tour Consultants to get a confirmation and cost details if not mentioned on our website.
For each and every destination, costs may vary. The entry and vehicle parking fee starts from Rs.50/- to Rs.300/- each places. You can carry Rs.2,000/- for your meals, sightseeing, entry, parking, guide charges, activities like Boating, Adventure activities and shopping.
The tour leaders are capable enough to handle any situations and proper attention will be given throughout the tour. In case you get admitted in hospital, you will not be able to join further places because of fixed itinerary for a group tour and no refund will be initiated. Hospital expenses and stay at hotel will be paid by the customer directly. However, we will make sure that you are well prepared for the tour and instructions will be given accordingly.
Though, the itinerary will be the same, there could be slight changes if the weather becomes extreme or unfavourable for the tour. Alternative options will be given
You will have to inform us as soon as possible, with additional pick-up charges (if the timings are not matching with the earlier scheduled timings. Also, early check-in at hotel is not allowed.
Yes, keep on munching and keep yourself hydrated. Drinking and smoking is strictly prohibited.
WANT TO TAVEL WITH YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY ?
We would Love to Plan Your Trip, Do fill the form below to help you out.