MEGHALAYA GROUP TOUR – March
Availability: 10 Seats Available
Day 1: Guwahati – Shillong, Stay: Shillong
Before 10 AM, we will receive you at Guwahati Airport and proceed towards Shillong with a visit to Umium Lake, Laitlum (Grand Canyon of India), Cathedral church, Police Bazaar (if time permits). Check-in and overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 2: Shillong – Phe Phe falls – Mawlynlong, Stay: Mawlynlong
After breakfast, check-out and visit Phe Phe falls, Krang Suri falls which is at Jowai district of Meghalaya, located at Jaintia hills. And later proceed towards Mawlynlong and stay overnight.
Day 3: Mawlynlong – Cherrapunji, Stay: Cherrapunji
After breakfast, check-out and explore the Asia’s cleanest village Mawlynlong and then visit Single Decker bridge and Dawki for boating and Bangladesh border. Evening reach Cherrapunji and stay overnight.
Day 4: Cherrapunji Double Decker Bridge, Stay: Cherrapunji
This day is for fitness lovers! Yes, Double Decker trek is not the easy one, but worth doing once in a lifetime. The double decker layered bridge is just above a supremely amazing rainbow waterfall. It takes you 3200 steps up to reach this place but the journey has two rope bridges and pristine waterfalls making it truly worth the effort. You need to carry sufficient snacks and water bottles. Evening visit seven sister’s falls (if time permits). Overnight stay at Cherrapunji.
Note: Double Decker bridge trek mandatorily requires a local guide who charges Rs.2,000/- to Rs.3,000/- (per guide). Those who are not willing to take up this trek, can visit Garden of caves and lunch at famous Jeeva restaurant.
Day 5: Cherrapunji sightseeing- Shillong, Stay: Shillong
After breakfast, we will check-out and visit Wei Saw Dong, Mawsmai caves, Arwah Caves, Nohkalikai waterfalls. Evening proceed towards Shillong and overnight stay.
Day 6: Shillong – Guwahati, Stay: Guwahati
After breakfast, check out and we will visit Mawphlang Sacred forest, reach Guwahati in the evening and enjoy Brahmaputra River Cruise and hotel check-in.
Note: Mawphlang Sacred forest mandatorily requires a local guide who charges Rs.2,000/- to Rs.3,000/- (per 45 mins trek) along with entry fees for tourist and vehicle.
Day 7: Guwahati departure
Early morning, visit Maa Kamakhya Temple. Back to hotel and after breakfast airport drop by the afternoon (3 PM).
- The Magnificent Living Root Bridges and Monoliths
- Umiam Lake, the mesmerizing man-made reservoir.
- The eye-catching Wei Saw Dong falls, Dawki & Phe phe/Krang Suri Falls.
- Legendary Nohkalikai falls
- Mesmerizing Arwah and Mawsmai caves.
- Indo-Bangladesh border.
- Visit the city of Shillong, the Scotland of the East.
- Experience the Khasi culture and food.
- Maa Kamakhya Temple and River Brahmaputra Cruise Guwahati
Availability: 10 Seats Available
Share the Trip :
- Vehicle (Dzire/Innova/Tempo traveller) for pickup and drop from Guwahati Airport/Railway station/Hotel, all sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer
- Driver allowance, toll, hotel parking, road tax, fuel charge, night halt, interstate charges.
- Double/Triple occupancy (Hotel/homestay)
- 06 Breakfasts and 04 Dinners (fixed menu)
- Any airfare, train fare, overland journey which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry fees/vehicle parking charges to the sightseeing spots, camera fees, and cost of all other optional activities like Boating, Trekking and similar activities, Brahmaputra river cruise, Rope way/ ferry ride, are not included in the package.
- Any personal nature items like laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Guide charges.
- Any medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Hard Drinks, laundry, soft drinks, porter service, meals apart from the meals mentioned in the packages.
- A rucksack of a minimum of 60L and small a backpack or trolly bag
- A backpack rain cover
- A suncap and a woollen cap
- At least 2 pairs of inner thermals.
- 1 warm jacket, 1 pair of gloves, 1 fleece jacket.
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable)
- 4 pair of socks (2 pairs of cotton and 2 pairs of woollen socks)
- A pair of shoes with good grip and insulation (anklets are preferable), slippers
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Cotton dress, shorts, T shirts, skirts etc
- Shoes, slippers
- Glucose powder
- Tablets for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness
- Bandages, Cotton, Crepe bandage
- Sprain relief spray
- Any personal medication advised by the doctor
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- UV protected sunglasses
- Paper soap, shampoo sachet, Body wash
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- Power bank, Mobile charger
- Slippers or flip flops
The tourism infrastructure in the mentioned destinations is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of plains & other developed destinations. There is always a scarcity of water and power in the region. Management reserves the right to re-arrange the itinerary to suit accommodation availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
Ofcourse, travel solo with a group of like-minded solo travelers or just with yourself alone to a new destination, TripNaari will take care of everything
TripNaari is a women-oriented travel company, specialized in providing handcrafted travel services for women of all ethnicities and ages. The services include group tours, customized tours for solo travelers, group of friends or family members.
Most of our Group tours are kids friendly. Kindly connect with any of our Tour Consultants to get a confirmation and cost details if not mentioned on our website.
For each and every destination, costs may vary. The entry and vehicle parking fee starts from Rs.50/- to Rs.300/- each places. You can carry Rs.5,000/- for your meals, sightseeing, entry, parking, guide charges, activities like Boating, Adventure activities and shopping.
The tour leaders are capable enough to handle any situations and proper attention will be given throughout the tour. In case you get admitted in hospital, you will not be able to join further places because of fixed itinerary for a group tour and no refund will be initiated. Hospital expenses and stay at hotel will be paid by the customer directly. However, we will make sure that you are well prepared for the tour and instructions will be given accordingly.
Though, the itinerary will be the same, there could be slight changes if the weather becomes extreme or unfavourable for the tour. Alternative options will be given
You will have to inform us as soon as possible, with additional pick-up charges (if the timings are not matching with the earlier scheduled timings. Also, early check-in at hotel is not allowed.
Yes, keep on munching and keep yourself hydrated. Drinking and smoking is strictly prohibited.
We just want to assure you that, all the tour leaders irrespective of their gender, are well experienced and well aware of the places, and safe to travel with. In case there is any change, you will be notified at the earliest.
You will get proper food suitable for terrain like Ladakh, Meghalaya, plain areas etc like Bread, Jam, Poori Sabzi, Eggs, lunch and dinner with dal, rice, salad, roti etc.
Kindly connect with any of our Tour Consultants to get a confirmation on this and cost details if not mentioned on our website. However, places like Ladakh, Arunachal, Meghalaya do not have single rooms due to limited accommodations.
No, there will not be any refund. We request you to be on time everyday and follow the instructions given by the leader.
Yes, we can provide the same on request. (in case GST included)
Mostly, there are Solar Geyser available throughout the year. In case, there is a shortage of electricity or rainy weather, the staffs will help you with Hot water whenever required.
Networks are mostly available during the starting of the tour. You may find difficulties in finding network while on trek.
In case of any emergency, we will update you on a regular basis. We will be extra careful throughout the tour as well.
WANT TO TAVEL WITH YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY ?
We would Love to Plan Your Trip, Do fill the form below to help you out.