NEPAL WOMEN GROUP TOUR – 28th September to 2nd October 2023
Availability: 10 Seats Available
Adventure Activities in Pokhara by Own cost
Paragliding / Bungee Jump / Zip-line Flyer / Hiking / Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour / Ultra-light Aircraft / Mountain Flight / River Rafting And Kayaking / Cycling / Mountain Biking / Golf In Pokhara
Availability: 10 Seats Available
Share the Trip :
- Traditional Welcome drink on Arrival day 1
- Vehicle (Toyota Hiace/similar) for pickup and drop from Kathmandu Airport, all sightseeing, land transfer.
- Sarangkot Excursion Sunrise Tour
- Kathmandu – Pokhara (return) Flights cost
- Driver allowance, toll, hotel parking, road tax, fuel charge, night halt.
- Breakfast and dinner (04)
- Double sharing room (Twin beds are subject to availability)
- 3 Star hotel accommodation
- Trip leader
- English speaking local guide
- All current Nepal Govt taxes
- Any airfare, train fare, overland journey which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Camera fees, and cost of all other optional activities like Boating, Trekking and similar activities
- Room heater
- Entry fees as per the itinerary (INR 2,000/- additional)
- Adventure activities (INR 7000 – 10,000/-)
- Chandragiri Cable Car tickets
- Boat ride fee on Phewa Lake
- Lunch, water bottle, any meals during road journey
- Tips/gratuities for driver and local guide (as a genuine gesture towards their service)
- Any medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Hard Drinks, laundry, soft drinks, porter service, meals apart from the meals mentioned in the packages.
- Excess baggage charges
- 5% TCS
- A rucksack of a minimum of 60L and small a backpack or trolly bag
- A backpack rain cover
- A suncap and a woollen cap
- At least 2 pairs of inner thermals.
- 1 warm jacket, 1 pair of gloves, 1 fleece jacket.
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable)
- 4 pair of socks (2 pairs of cotton and 2 pairs of woollen socks)
- A pair of shoes with good grip and insulation (anklets are preferable), slippers
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Cotton dress, shorts, T shirts, Shoes (high ankled and with good grip)
- Glucose powder, Tablets for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness, Dettol
- Bandages, Cotton, Crepe bandage, Strepsils, Sprain relief spray, Odomos
- Any personal medication advised by the doctor
- Toiletry kit
- UV protected sunglasses
- Sunscreen minimum of spf 40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- Power bank, Mobile charger
- Towels, Slippers or flip flops
- Extra cash (INR 8000 – 10,000/- approx) for entry fees, lunch, activities, tips, shopping etc.
- Valid Passport/Voter ID Card
Ofcourse, travel solo with a group of like-minded solo travelers or just with yourself alone to a new destination, TripNaari will take care of everything
TripNaari is a women-oriented travel company, specialized in providing handcrafted travel services for women of all ethnicities and ages. The services include group tours, customized tours for solo travelers, group of friends or family members.
Most of our Group tours are kids friendly. Kindly connect with any of our Tour Consultants to get a confirmation and cost details if not mentioned on our website.
For each and every destination, costs may vary. The entry and vehicle parking fee starts from Rs.50/- to Rs.300/- each places. You can carry Rs.5,000/- for your meals, sightseeing, entry, parking, guide charges, activities like Boating, Adventure activities and shopping.
The tour leaders are capable enough to handle any situations and proper attention will be given throughout the tour. In case you get admitted in hospital, you will not be able to join further places because of fixed itinerary for a group tour and no refund will be initiated. Hospital expenses and stay at hotel will be paid by the customer directly. However, we will make sure that you are well prepared for the tour and instructions will be given accordingly.
Though, the itinerary will be the same, there could be slight changes if the weather becomes extreme or unfavourable for the tour. Alternative options will be given
You will have to inform us as soon as possible, with additional pick-up charges (if the timings are not matching with the earlier scheduled timings. Also, early check-in at hotel is not allowed.
Yes, keep on munching and keep yourself hydrated. Drinking and smoking is strictly prohibited.
We just want to assure you that, all the tour leaders irrespective of their gender, are well experienced and well aware of the places, and safe to travel with. In case there is any change, you will be notified at the earliest.
You will get proper food suitable for terrain like Ladakh, Meghalaya, plain areas etc like Bread, Jam, Poori Sabzi, Eggs, lunch and dinner with dal, rice, salad, roti etc.
Kindly connect with any of our Tour Consultants to get a confirmation on this and cost details if not mentioned on our website. However, places like Ladakh, Arunachal, Meghalaya do not have single rooms due to limited accommodations.
No, there will not be any refund. We request you to be on time everyday and follow the instructions given by the leader.
Yes, we can provide the same on request. (in case GST included)
Mostly, there are Solar Geyser available throughout the year. In case, there is a shortage of electricity or rainy weather, the staffs will help you with Hot water whenever required.
Networks are mostly available during the starting of the tour. You may find difficulties in finding network while on trek.
In case of any emergency, we will update you on a regular basis. We will be extra careful throughout the tour as well.
WANT TO TAVEL WITH YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY ?
We would Love to Plan Your Trip, Do fill the form below to help you out.